Saturday, February 25, 2012

Vote for Leslie!

My darling friend Leslie Thompson is competing in the American Family Insurance Go Get Your Dream Challenge.  I know.  It's a mouthful.  BUT.  Leslie is amazing.  She is a graphic designer and she does great work!  She designed a company logo for us a few years back, and of course did a great job.  She wants to win the challenge so she can start her own graphic design company, specializing in wedding graduation and birth announcements.

So here's the good part:
I will give a handmade QUILT to my friend who produces the most votes for my friend Leslie in the next two days. She is THAT important to me. She deserves this chance. 
So. Go out. Tell your friends to vote for Leslie Thompson. Tell them to tell their friends!  Tell them to tell their families!  Send them the link. And tell them to come back and tell you that they did. Count up your votes. Whoever has the most votes by tomorrow night gets a quilt handmade by me. And you can choose the colors. I will have it done by the end of the summer. Perfect Christmas gift...or baby gift...or whatever.

The contest ends February 26th, tomorrow night, so get a move on!!!  Here's what the screen shot looks like:


Here's a close up of Leslie's photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment