Thursday, October 6, 2011

Celebrity Sighting, Kind of.



So I was just at the grocery store, minding my own business, and trying to hurry through my list, when I happened to look over at an end cap and found these darling flour sack towels. On. Sale. I thought, wow, I cannot pass these up, they're SO CUTE! I grabbed some for myself and some for gifts. And I thought I could not have been happier!

Then, I came home and got out my scissors to cut the tags off and I spotted the designer name. Kate Spain. Kate. Spain. KATE SPAIN!!! There is no way that her name would have meant a thing to me a year ago. Maybe it seems silly, but I was proud of myself for 1. scoring Kate Spain tea towels without even knowing it, after all, it means I've got GREAT taste, and 2. knowing who Kate Spain is! Happy Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment